Monday, June 06, 2016

Opsession May 24th 2016

I enjoy watching the layout come alive when friends are coming down in my basement for an opsession. Sadly I have not been able to host opsessions so often I would like the last years, but finaly we managed to operate the P&SF late in May.
The room is pretty small and become pretty crowded. Four to six people is maximum.
When enough operators show up, I can be host and supervisor or even take a nap when things runs smothely! Like this thuesday.

Here are a few photos from this day:

The Hassayampa Chief waiting in the Ash Fork Staging Yard. This is an Intermounain F3AB I bought this spring. It has ESU LokSound decoders factory installed. Just in time for the opsession ESU launched its new Full Throttle features, making running diesel enginees more fun. I still have to learn more of all the features though.

The rest of the pictures shows the yard crew working hard to sort the cars.
The SRX reefer train with SFRD reefer cars is my signature train: The Salt River Valley Express with Letuce and other perishables from the fertile Salt River Valley in Arizona.
I try to run one each opsession





Did I mention? Operating is fun!

No comments: